Small glitch fixed

A very small glitch in the slideshow on the front page has been fixed. Since introducing the title boxes, a 1 pixel dark line had crept into the slideshow, which appeared at the top of each slide. This has now been removed.

Previous Post

Slideshow titles

Just a small update, but I've added the common name, scientific name and country for each photo on the introductory slideshow. Sooner or later I should have a refresh of the images that appear there too.

Next Post

Statistics and headers

I've added a new page which shows some basic statistics about the site. It serves little purpose, but it shows the number of images and galleries along with their geographical breakdown, the number of species on the species list, along with taxonomical distinctions. It also shows the number of pages, ... Read more

Skip to content