Product creation issues

When I add a new image to the gallery, I have a semi-automatic process in place to create a product from that image. It’s worked really well up until now. For reasons that I’m yet to get to the bottom of, I’m no longer able to convert new images into products. This makes no difference to visitors of the site at the moment, and it doesn’t prevent sales of existing images, but it does mean that new images added from now onwards can’t have associated purchase options available to them. I’m working on this at the moment. The ideal situation will be that I’ll solve whatever it is that has caused the current process to fall down. The alternative will be to code a different method of product creation, which will take a little longer, but it’s do-able.

Previous Post

Links page updated

Just a quick note to say that I've added Vero to the links page. I don't really know how many people use Vero, but it's quite a nice platform, free of ads, and a timeline governed only by time. It wasn't previously possible to view pages outside of the mobile ... Read more

Next Post

Gallery to product conversion fixed

The problem I wrote about a day or two ago has now been resolved. In an effort to minimise server memory usage, I have a means of making sure code is only loaded as and when it is needed. As a basic example, there's no need to load all the ... Read more

Skip to content